Global Connects in order to build stronger market reach and build products and services keeping in mind the global markets/economies.
Country’s largest borderless Incubator program, Indiarath, today announced the launch of its first cohort of 9 Startups. 700+ startups across India applied to the program with a majority of applications coming from tier 2 cities & beyond. The selected startups will be given access to mentors across borders from Google, Amazon, Microsoft, Facebook, Silicon Valley Bank, Blume Ventures, Cisco, Paytm, OYO, Morgan Stanely, and more.
The 24-week long incubator program has personalized sessions & coaching to enable startups of any scale/help with navigating any business challenge across verticals. The program is focused on three broad categories that include upskilling entrepreneurs to handle real challenges through fundamentals, business remodeling, product designing, branding strategy, etc provided by some of the best experts from the industry in the form of masterclasses. One on one mentorship by some industry veterans to help entrepreneurs achieve tangible goals over the course of 6 months. Global Connects in order to build stronger market reach and build products and services keeping in mind the global markets/economies.
The selected startups for the cohort are: –
· Tales By Le Weaver – A one of its kind ‘matchmaking’ platform connecting like-minded brands for collaboration and partnership with each other
· Printpackexchange.com – The platform helps one to connect with various print packaging manufacturers and aids in solving their printing & packaging problems
· Ringlerr – A data-driven contextual communication platform that empowers businesses to connect with their consumers over call in real-time and helps them increase their outbound sales funnel
· CORDSS – As the name signifies, the startup aims to create a cord between a mentor and a mentee. They are creating a one-on-one mentorship platform using an internet-based calling service, ensuring mentee/mentors privacy
· Wardo Circular Fashion Private Limited – Wardo is using styling to help bring out the best in people. The mission is to help the 1B+ consumers globally that struggle with buying clothing/makeup online, by creating the most personalized and sustainable fashion & beauty mobile styling experience in the world.
· Minions.in – Minions.in is an online platform that helps you find the perfect domestic helper faster than you can find a perfect pizza. They provide 80+ household services including maids, cooks, and babysitters, in a safe, sanitized, and verified environment
· Lekh-Haq – Brands today are no longer making an impact because they’re obsessed with being ‘trending’. Lekh-Haq believes that brands should be leading the conversation, globally and locally, instead of merely following the latest trend. Lekh-Haq uses bold storytelling, behavioral design, and its own proprietary machine-learning engine to unlock a brand’s true potential
· Black Eye Technologies – The startup researches and manufactures smart IoT (Internet of Things) and artificial intelligence-enabled devices in the B2B domain, largely in the field of smart agriculture, defense, automobile, biotechnology, advanced medical equipment development, environmental devices & much more. The electronics manufacturing division at Black Eye Technologies designs and develops high-quality PCB (printed circuit boards), electronic sensors, and microprocessors
· Stealth Mode Startup
Yatin Thakur, Arjita Sethi, Upasna Dash, Founders, Indiarath, said, “We are thrilled to see the encouragement & support that Indiarath has received from the ecosystem! Since our launch, we have received more than 700+ applications from across the country truly showcasing the depth & potential of startups in our country. We received incredible applications across tier 1, 2 cities & beyond & connected with hundreds of founders to curate our first cohort. We chose to make this a cyclic process to truly offer customized & in-depth solutions to our members, and the impact so far has been great. Our startups represent a dynamic mix of verticals, & currently being mentored by experts from 8+ ecosystems & building some path-breaking solutions. As we continue to scale this up, we’re committed to enabling the next wage of entrepreneurs building out of India”